As we reel from the shock of one disaster after another, we are so glad that we have the opportunity to do something real to help. Famine 30 2009 ended up with the beautiful scene at Stadium Bukit Jalil on this Sunday,23 August with all the people who are full virtuous. with Famine 30 of this year much more meaningful than last year for me because I joined the members to taste all of the activities in the camp. I felt happy to know you all in the camp of famine 30, my new friends, the famine warriors. The last thing that I must mention is the ambassador of the camp, Ah Mei who is my lovely superstar of Asian. Her voice make us scream and high until the aural of whole stadium become very very hot. After that is time for all warriors to enjoy the VSOY drink. Cheers.... ^^ Hope to see you all at Famine 30 2010. Pei Qi, our camp leader, you must keep your spirit and power to lead us again at next year o. "JiaYou!!!"