Is that good for a life who have a poker face? The answer depend on you but I think the poker face is a part of me now. Why? because many others poker face around me. What I can do is just make my poker to become the biggest card "*A" to fight around. I owned a joker card before and people told me that you are so naive but they just treated you as a fool in their mind. Cruelty, you should cover your card over all people included your best friend, family and lover. The reason is the poker face is only way that you can success in your dignity, your viscounty in the relation, job and love. When necessary and at the true timing, we should open our card and show them our power of the poker card. The smaller is the loser, so be confident to open our card. If you have a spirit of fox, I think is nothing to worry about because i have the spirit now, a "*A" card. Just challenge me if you think your poker can win me. :)