The Sun, a yellow dwarf, is the star at the center of the Solar System. It provide life to the earth. Sun bring a lot of advantages to human but I felt absolutely warm at this few weeks. The weather was really hot!!! I think I am suffering like in a hot oven everyday. (>.<) Here are some tips to secure ourselves from the suffer:
(a)Open aircondition if necessary but this action is not supported by WWF because it will lead to global warming. The weather will increse gradually every years. Woefully, people are selffish so just let me feels comfortable in a room with aircondition. Hah
(b)Apply sunblock products when going out. I am using a product with spf25... i think it is not good enough to block the uv light.(=.=)
(c)Drink more water and eat some antifebrile fruits.
(d)Bath 5 or more times a day... I am not that carzy but my friend(XoX)do so.

A news at last week published that some people died with heatstroke at Indian. The highest temperature at Indian can reach to 47'C .It's not a joke... Thus, you should remember to take the bath at least 5 times per days, haha.